Friday, March 25, 2016

what is the deal?!

SO, I've just been thinking recently, and it's like midnight, so might as well write what I'm thinking and let whoever read it, right?? Anyways, I've been thinking about who I am recently. LIKE really WHO AM I?? What things motivate me? What things interest me? What do I believe? What do I like? I guess part of it stems from me kinda being stuck in the house a lot since moving to Alaska, just our current situation and the weather has made it that way, but I think that has a big force behind why I am thinking the way I am... Last year, you might remember me talking about starting this thing called Dressing Your Truth, and I was really behind it 100%, like fully committed to following it and everything, but recently it has all felt so exhausting! And part of me wishes I could just forget what I learned so I could just BE without having this feeling like "Maybe I'm going against what I'm SUPPOSED to do" (based on the energy profiling thing..) I guess, I am just having a mini self-check right now, and I need to figure it out haha I feel like I have a lot of potential and it's all just out there and for some reason I am holding myself back. Maybe I'm worried that I'll come off as full of myself or like I'm trying too hard or what it is, but there are these things in my life that I feel like aren't "filled up", if that makes any sense... I know there is a season for everything, and I need to be focused on the now, but isn't part of being focused on the now, fulfilling those things that will help me to not look to the future?? And just do what I want?? I think I will go to bed and sleep on these thoughts and get back to you when I've figured it out? Or not, maybe I will just be in this limbo-y feeling for a while... haha I guess we will see!! I kind of feel like I'm having an Ariel in her cove of treasures wishing to be "Part of that world".....Do you ever feel this way? Do you ever feel like maybe there is something more you could be doing/want to be doing but you hold yourself back? OR have you always just done your own thing?? I'd love to hear your thoughts!! Thanks for reading!! Looking forward to hearing some input!! XOXO britt

No comments:

Post a Comment