Monday, September 10, 2012

Just Venting

Okay, not only does this (above) make me CRAY CRAY, but I hate when I call any Army customer service and they can't EVER help me. I am trying to get my school paid for by the Army and of course, why would it be easy for the government to give me money?? It has been a freaking circus since I started trying to get money. NO ONE knows how to help me, so they give me another number to call or another person to talk to, then, when I try and call that number, they are too busy to talk to me and want to schedule a call back in two weeks (when I won't be able to get money anymore).. It is quite frustrating. Anyways, I just needed to write it out so I didn't scream profanities and scare the neighbors. I hope your experiences with customer service are better and they can actually help you :) -Britt (Here's another one..SO TRUE!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment