Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Parade

Hey Y'all :) Happy Sunday! I have had a very nice, quiet, relaxing Sunday, I hope y'all have had the same. I have lots to share! As I said on Friday, I went to the Parade of Homes here in Logan (Cache Valley). It was AWESOME! I loved SO many things!! There were a few things I didn't like, but I didn't take pictures of those. Some of the interiors were so well designed it made me so ready to have a house of my own to design.
These aren't all the pictures I took, just a few of photos that inspired me or that I really enjoyed seeing. Spending time with my classmates was great, we were able to see some of the styles that we all liked and didn't like. I think that is one of my favorite things about design, there are so many perspectives. I hope you like the pictures! let me know which one(s) are your favorite! p.s. I will get better at posting, I promise! I know I have said it before but I really will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment