Sunday, March 2, 2014

Work-In-Progress

WELL, Cade, Georgia, Chewie and I have safely made it to Fort Rucker, AL. In case you didn't know already, I wanted to share with you all where we were and what is going on in the lives of The [Cade] Cross Family. Lieutenant Cross is attending Flight School with the army. We are here supporting him in his dream of becoming a helicopter pilot. It has been such a great move already, and I am loving being back in the south! However, I won't lie, seeing how motivated Cade is in flight school has made me a little jealous. I found that I want to live my dream, too! (Everything is about me, in case you haven't figured that out ;) So, I decided that I am going to really buckle down and start working on my dream of becoming an Interior Designer/Decorator. I want to decorate homes, parties and any nook and cranny that I can! Luckily, Cade is such a sweetie and he has been encouraging me to make my dream come true. I will really try and post more often so I can not only post inspiring things, DIYs and hopefully some work that I might get to do, but also write (which is my super close second passion). So, while Georgia [SHE] Sleeps, I'll be working on My Dream. Basically, if you come over to our home, it's located on Cloud Nine... wink wink... get it. I am so grateful for all my family and friends who support me and Cade in our endeavors! THANK YOU ALL! Now, to get some sleep, while she sleeps! GOOD NIGHT Y'ALL! XOXO Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment