Thursday, October 4, 2012

Headboard Obsession

I have recently been obsessed with headboards. I want one, I think about them, dream about them and visualize most everything above my bed to fill that void in my life. It may seem dramatic... but that is really how it is. I was looking up some headboards today and these are some that I found just in a google image search.
LOVE this Chevron print, polka-dot sheets, goldfish accent pillow, and striped bedding!
The pictures above the headboard really add to the large scale and add grandeur to the room. I am thinking I might paint a picture above my current headboard... I dunno, maybe I will just keep dreaming.. If anything does come of my dreams, I will be sure to let you know. :) I hope y'all enjoy these photos, and if you too are dreaming of headboards, I hope these gave you a little inspiration! -britt

No comments:

Post a Comment