Friday, April 25, 2014

That moment...

When your baby is taking an amazingly long nap and you start to worry, is she still alive?? But you don't want to check because you might wake her up..... What to do, what to do... (She is still alive, she just moved, so I won't go check on her..) While she is sleeping, I decided I'd write a quick post instead of cleaning my house.. I figured I'd share a couple things: [1] Just because the picture if the rug is in an entry way/ living room/ outside, it just might be the perfect rug in your bathroom! (Moral of the story, don't judge an accessory/piece of furniture by the picture or by where it's "supposed" to go, it just might work somewhere else in your house! Try it!) [2] It's amazing what white strips and self tanner can do for my confidence! You might just want to try this too! I went to bed after the application of both and woke up a new woman! [3] The amount of gratitude I have for my spouse has increased like you wouldn't believe since he has been away. I love Cade so much, I just can't handle it! [4] I always wait till the very last minute to clean my house. "Now why would you do that, Brittany?" Well, because.... When I wait till the last minute I get an adrenaline rush and it makes cleaning my house EXCITING!! Hah---- So, those are my things I was going to share with you :) XOXO Have a great day!!!
Here's the rug I put in the bathroom, it works great because instead of buying two rugs, this big one works under both mine and Cade's feet and it has the look and color I was going for AND it was cheaper than buying the two that I was looking at!! Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment